Have you ever buy amazon product? And, have you ever review the seller profile?
Whenever you purchase something from the Amazon, always read the product reviews which you want to buy. besides this, always check the seller profile on Amazon.
Are any false or negative reviews against that seller?
How to Check Amazon Seller Feedback
1. Log in to your Amazon account.
If you don’t have an account then, Sign Up to the Amazon. Create an account.
After that, Find your product which you want to buy.
2. List of Products is available. Click on the product which you have interest and want to buy and read the reviews.
3. It will redirects you to the product description page as you can see the following screenshot for better understanding.
4. In the upper-right side of the Amazon screen, locate this – Sold By [Seller Name].
Have you seen it? Great!
5. Now click on Seller Name.
Note: This feature is only available in case of third-party sellers.
It will redirect you to another window like the following screenshot.
Here, you can view the full profile of seller.
There are seven fields –
- Return, Warranties, and refunds
- Gift Wrap
6. Locate the Reviews box appears on the right-hand side of the screen and see the total percentages of all the positive and negative reviews over the last twelve, six, three, and one month.